- Computerized Umrah Visa
- Air Conditioned transport by Buses.
- (Jeddah -Makkah – Madina- Makkah– Jeddah)
- Umrah from Masjid e Jourana & also from Madina.
- Ziarat & Holy places of Makkah & Madina also included
- Experienced Person Guidness alone it on throughout whole travel.
Terms & Conditions:
- 50% advance payment will be taken & balance 50% at the time of passport Delivery.
- Processing time of Visa is about of 10 to 15 Daytime may be exceed due of any emergency i.e. closing of Embassy, change of Sordid Pakistani policies.
- In any case Passenger will not go to perform Umrah or Saudi Embassy reject the passport in any reason the charge of any amount has to be paid by the passenger.
UMRAH VISA REQUIREMENTS & POLICIES:
- Visa approval is subject to the approval from Saudi Embassy.
- Recent passport size 02 color photographs with a blue background should be attached. The photograph must be a full-face view in which the visa applicant is facing the camera directly. Side or angled views are NOT accepted. Ladies Pictures Must Be in Scarf. Hair & Ear Should Not Be Visible.
- Copy of National I.D. Card for Above 18 Years, Form “B” If Children Travelling Other than Father.
- Passports should be valid for at least 8 months from the date of submission of the Umrah Visa application form.
- NICOP National Identity Card for overseas Pakistani people having international passport must provide Original NICOP.
- Nonresident Pakistan Origin Card POC with valid Pakistani visa at least 6 months validity
- Bio Matric verification slip is required with the submission request. Etimad Center is performing its operations in all major cities of Pakistan where applicant can visit between 9 a.m to 4 p.m from Monday to Friday.
- Women and children should be accompanied by husband/father or a male relative (Mahram)
- A lady who Is 45 years & above, does not required mahram.
- In case If Ladies & Children Traveling Other than Husband or Father, Proof of Mehram is required issued by NADRA (a marriage certificate / FRC Family Relation Certificate / Birth certificate for a child indicating the names of both parents). The Mahram must travel in and out of Saudi Arabia on the same flight.